Thursday, June 24, 2010

Puppy Paparazzi Group #7: Tommy the Yellow Lab


I know I said I was waiting on more photos, but I'll just have to do another post with them later. I had to post these pics of Tommy (a girl), the yellow lab I met on Charles Street who carries around everything -- and that day it was a giant blanket. Not only is she talented, but so pretty.

She had gorgeous eyes and I wish I could have gotten a close-up of her face, but I'm pretty sure she was only focused on two things at that point: protecting her baby (the blanket) and getting home for dinner. Mmmmm, scrumptious fleecy blanket.

Just had to add that I loooooove the name Tommy for a girl. I've always loved traditional boy names on girls; see Charlie.
















8 comments:

  1. I like your style Bengalengs, keep it up. The Lab carrying her own beach towel is fantastic. I am always impressed with how labs like to carry things in their mouths.

    Have Fun,
    Jay
    Fido Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. best dog training course

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! cornstarch for bulldog wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. best dog beds for chewers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. dog groomer t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Cat Nest Bed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. dog door installation

    ReplyDelete