Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Puppy Paparazzi Group #6: Penny the Puggle





Doesn't the name just swim through your ears like a melody? Her full name is Ms. Moneypenny, but Penny is a laid-back gal who isn't fussy enough to go by anything but her nickname.

She and Duke seemed to hit it off, but while she coyly flirted, Duke was full-on smitten. When she trotted away, I could see the pain in his eyes as this heart-wrenching event occurred in his life.

By the end of the day, Duke had moved on from Penny the Puggle, or had at least been temporarily bribed into bouts of happiness with jerky treats.

Penny was actually the second or third puggle I saw today, but I didn't get photos of the others. In the next few days I will post the final group, #7, but will have to postpone it as I'm waiting on more photos from the owner. Bonus: this yellow lab has an extra-special quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment