Sunday, August 1, 2010

Puppy Paparazzi: Bailey the Mix





I don't wanna say I left the best for last, because I really did love all those other pups I just posted about. But Bailey was one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen, and chill-ness radiated from every strand of soft, wolfy fur.

Bailey looked a lot like a fox or a miniature wolf from far away -- that's why I ran down Charles Street to catch this incredible blue-eyed beauty. I loved Bailey with all my heart and wish I could know the exact mix, although as of now it remains a mystery. I'm guessing some kind of husky, maybe Australian Shepherd as well. Soft, sweet, and lovably calm, Bailey was so cool that I wish I had gotten one of the siblings. And Lucy was in love too (notice how insanely cute she is in the first picture -- together they are disgustingly adorable).

To top all this awesomeness off, dad told me his wife loves The Boston Dog Blog, meaning Bailey's mommy is a fan. I was so flattered that you love the blog and happy that I captured your baby on film! Bailey's a celebrity now!

No comments:

Post a Comment