Monday, August 2, 2010

Two Dog Blogs That I Want to Slobber All Over I Love Them So Much

I know I've been posting a lot of Puppy Paparazzi, which I hope you all enjoy. But just for a break in the waves, here's a little tip: visit these two dog blogs that I am absolutely in love with.

1. Fido Loves (http://fidoloves.com/) -- If you're looking for sound advice from a true dog lover and owner, this is the place. Blogger Jay Stebbins has developed a very sure footing in the dog blogging world and focuses specifically on Boston. Look for anything from beautifully shot pictures of pups to advice on where to house your pooch when you go away. Stebbins is the first to recognize new trends in the Boston dog world.

2. Dogblog (http://dogblogsf.tumblr.com/) -- Want to laugh? No, I mean really, truly laugh out loud? Visit this dog blog about dogs around San Francisco (my hometown!!) for some hilariously accurate blurb and photo pairings. From song lyrics to imaginary dog talk, dog blogger Jon (I couldn't find his last name, but I think that just adds to the mystery of his brilliance) is very adept at describing a dog's demeanor in the perfect words.



A photo of a scruffy sweetheart from Dogblog

No comments:

Post a Comment