Saturday, July 3, 2010

Puppy Sitting Lucy








I had the special honor of puppy sitting Lucy again a few days ago, and it's insane how much she's grown already. I wouldn't be surprised if by next week she had grown to the size of the Eiffel Tower and had trained herself to take over the world using her cuteness as a mind manipulation tool.

Every time you go for a walk with this little girl, it's an experience. Giant, tattooed men who look like they'd eat chihuahuas whole stop in their tracks and start blubbering like little girls about how adorable Lucy is.

Black lab puppies are always cute, but Lucy's an extra special case. Look at those eyes -- judge for yourself. Apologies about the bizarre snapshots -- my new camera screen is broken so I can't see what I'm shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment